A: Website & Mobile App Usage
- Install EuroDate.com mobile app and allow push notifications.
- Sign in to EuroDate.com website or mobile app at least 5 times per week.
- Spend at least 8 hours online per week in total.
- Allow web-camera and microphone access for video-calls with other members.
- Check your personal email every day for the notifications from EuroDate.com.
- Share the link to your EuroDate.com profile page in your social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Update your profile description, bio, interests and profile status so that information is accurate.
- Change your profile and cover photo every 2-3 weeks.
- Upload 3-5 new photos every week.
- Film and upload 1-2 videos to EuroDate.com every week.
C: Communication with Other Members
- Reply to 80% of incoming emails within 24 hours.
- Reply to 80% of incoming online chats within 10 minutes.
- Reply to 80% of offline chats within 24 hours.
- Use Let’s Mingle feature every time you log in to send broadcast messages to other members.
- Have video video-calls with other members on your contact list at least once every week.
- Use proper English; keep up small talk and topics suggested by other members.
- Post a unique, compelling status message before streaming.
- Broadcast interesting and compelling content for the viewers.
- Welcome new viewers.
- Do not leave your viewers alone: you should be on the 90% of the time.
- Prepare yourself by limiting distractions: do not use your phone during broadcast.
- Schedule and promote your broadcasts during the live show and in your social media.
- Interact with viewers: ask questions, read aloud some of their comments.
- Reply to all private messages and virtual gifts.
- Motivate viewers to actively comment and send you virtual gifts.
- Encourage viewers to follow your profile and send private messages.
Violations that may result in immediate termination of your account
E: Criminal activities
- Facilitating or organizing criminal activities.
- Causing direct or indirect physical or financial harm to people, animals, property, or businesses.
- Inciting ethnic hatred or ethnic discrimination.
- Celebrating any crimes committed, either by any member or by third party.
- Display of firearms, promotion of gun violence.
- Use, mention or display of illicit drugs and/or drug paraphernalia.
- Death threats or threats of violence or harm against any individual or community.
- Depiction of or advocacy for child abuse, animal cruelty, self-mutilation, bodily harm.
F: Nudity or overly sexualized content
- Exposure of any genitalia at any time.
- Lingerie is prohibited.
- Swimsuit is only allowed in or near pools and outdoor waters.
- Inappropriate or revealing clothing.
- Sexually suggestive or provocative activity, which includes any sexual gestures, posture, dances, and/or general sexual behavior.
- Sexually charged language, both on camera and/or in the comments section or in the broadcast title.
- Offers of sexual services including prostitution, escort services, sexual massages, and/or filmed sexual activity.
G: Prohibited Types of Speech
- Hate speech, which promotes or encourages discrimination, harassment, or violence based on race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, or nationality.
- Harassment, defamation or intimidation.
- Misleading or false statement about EuroDate.com, its product, features or policies.
- Advertising for illegal or inappropriate merchandise.
- Rumors, false or misleading information.
- Depicting, encouraging or assisting suicide or self-harm.
- Spam, junk mail or other unsolicited advertisement.
- Bullying, Harassment, Or Hateful Language.
- Profanity and/or vulgarity that is meant to hurt or attack.
- Hate speech — Discriminatory or humiliating remarks based on: race or ethnic origin, religion or faith, disability, gender, age, nationality, appearance or physical attributes, or sexual orientation/gender identity.
H: Prohibitions in regard to Broadcasting Venues and Circumstances
- Content highlighting tobacco, e-cigarette, and/or alcohol consumption by users is strongly discouraged.
- Streaming in adult entertainment venues, such as a night club or an exotic dance club.
- Filming children and teenagers at any cause.
- Filming another individual without their consent or against their will.
- Unauthorized broadcast or transmission of copyrighted content.
- Sharing/displaying personal info of an individual for the purpose of blackmail or harassment.
- Displaying altered images or names of an individual meant to degrade that individual, or sharing photos or videos of physical bullying of a person for the purpose of shaming the victim.
- Pretending to be other individuals or other EuroDate.com members with the intent to mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- Personal addresses or locations that are considered or treated private, and/or non-public personal phone numbers and email addresses.
- Social security or other national identity numbers or credit card information.
- Intimate videos or photos taken or distributed without the subject’s consent.
- Videos or images that are considered private under applicable laws.